- Over 18 years of age.
- Reasonable level of physical fitness (able to carry out CPR and carry equipment bag)
- Undergo an extended Disclosure & Barring Service check (DBS)
- Have access to a car with full clean driving licence and at least one full years driving experience.
- Live or work within Misterton, West Stockwith, Walkeringham, Beckingham, Gringley on the Hill, Mattersey, Everton, Clayworth or surrounding villages.
- Be able to commit at least four hours per week to be on call from home or work.
- Able to achieve the required standard of proficiency after training, and undertake annual requalification and attend regular team meetings/training evenings (2 hours per month).
- Be sympathetic, with a caring approach to people and good at communicating.
- A respected member of the community with a mature outlook on life.
- Honest, trustworthy, reliable, compassionate and able to deal with high pressure situations.
- The wish to work as part of a dedicated team of volunteers giving help to members of your community.
We'd love to hear from anyone who would like further information about volunteering to become a Community First Responder, please contact us - click here